Technicians with years of experience in Mac repairs at your doorstep. Mac overheating, not booting, suffered data loss - we cover all. Let us know how we can help.
Here in IT-Solve, we do repairs differently.
Rather replacing the whole part – logic board, top case assembly, etc. We aim to Repair them. This way we eliminate the electronic waste ending in the landfill and give MacBooks and laptops a second chance to be useful again.
How we do it?
Simple! We specialize in electronics and can read schematics and understand how chips work.
Also, we are good at micro soldering. Our workshop is equipped with state of the art troubleshooting and repair equipment to aid the repair process.
Backed with years of experience in repairing Apple Mac products as well as repairing laptops and computers, we provide unbeatable service in repairing computers here in Adelaide.
Are you interstate? – no worries! You can mail it in – postage usually is around 30$.
What happened to it?
This is the first question you will hear from us. Knowing the history of the damage will allow us to do a quick assessment over the phone of the issue.
And because we have been doing it for nearly 15 years now, we can tell you upfront what it needs to be repaired and how much it will cost you. This way you can decide if it is worth it or not. What’s best all these can be assessed over the phone with high accuracy!
We are not salespeople. We don’t sell computers or parts, neither we are affiliated with Apple, Dell or other manufacturers. If you ask about our opinion regarding the value of repairing it compared to buying a new one, rest assured you will get an honest opinion.
Where to start?
1. Call, Text or Chat with usStart with getting a rough quote of the repair. As our prices depend on the issue and the model – it is hard for us to list all the configurations here on our website.
Better is if you can give us a call and explain the issue you are facing with your computer. Or even chat with us or send a picture of the problem via WhatsApp or Messenger, we will reply with an instant quote.
2. Assessing the damageYou have got your quote and are happy to proceed? Excellent!
Let us confirm the quote by checking the internals of the computer and damage happened. We can do that by you bringing it over or letting us pick it up for free (in Adelaide only)
You will need to book your repair first so we can allocate a slot for you. As we can be out with a customer, and if you pop in the workshop without a booking, we may miss you.
If you are interstate you can mail it to us. Postage may cost you about $30, we will cover the return.
3. Finding the fault and Repairing the computerWe will get right on to it. This may take from couple days to a week, depending on if we need parts ordered or have them in stock.
You will be informed on every update we have on your repair. You can also get photos of the repair as we do it via WhatsApp or Messenger if you let us know.
4. Testing, testing, testingWe run overnight tests such as Apple diagnostic tests or third-party tests to ensure the stability of our repairs.
If a graphic repair was performed, we issue heavy graphic test software to run overnight ensuring full functionality.
5. Repair CompletedOnce we are confident that repair has been successful we will let you know about it and arrange for you to have it back in the fastest and safest way possible.
You also get 30 Days warranty on our repairs, for peace of mind.
If something goes wrong and repair is not as we wish to be, you are covered with full refund guarantee (excluding the diagnostic and shipping fees)